Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Monday, February 8, 2010

Guess who?

(For those who already know....shhhh.)

As most of you know, all of my kids are very creative & imaginative. Caden is no exception. He was THRILLED about getting a bow-tie from Grandma Karen (it had been on his wish list for a while.) One day he asked to use one of my little red glasses. It was an unusual request, but I granted him permission. He was dressed up, which isn't an unusual thing in our household. There was no talking, I just happened to be sitting across the table from him and my camera was handy. All of the sudden he just started acting.

The following is a re-enactment of what character, from what movie:







9 comments:

  1. Indiana Jones??? Am I right?

    Kids are a riot. I miss you lots, but I miss your kids more, lol. Keep the post coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are extremely creative. I love it! Hope to see you soon!
    love, Chand

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dig the bow-tie
    mojo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kirstyn, you are right. Caden & Morgan LOVE "Jones." Although, Caden now thinks MacGyver is cooler than Indie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA MacGyver that cracsks me up Im sure he loves his stuff. Caden is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I love when they do this kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is freakin hilarious - pretty good impersonation

    pity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I was gonna guess the "never get involved in a land war in Asia" scene from Princess Bride. Because those look almost exactly like the cups in that movie.

    Check it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQNHBUqfLnM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doug, I actually did check out the scene, actually it was more of a group effort... the boys thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete