Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Monday, May 24, 2010

"You're playing with the big boys now...."

The heading is actually a song my kids frequently sing. I don't know where it came from, whether they heard it somewhere, or made it up, or someone else made it up and they just sing it. It's only one line long, but they sing it. It's actually sort of catchy.... I've sang it, and I can't sing. Anyhow, this is Morgan dressed up the other morning, playing with the big boys. I would just like to say he did this completely on his own. Who else would put on cords in this heat? I saw him scampering out of this house just like this, the old stained up shirt that was worn by his three older brothers, with a big tortoise on the back, facing me as Morgan ran out the door as fast as his boots would take him.

The game was Nerf War....which Morgan missed....he saw guns and got dressed up and ready to go, ever so enthusiastically. Little peanut Morgan hasn't quite grown into 2T pants yet so they're hanging about mid-bum. Personally, I think the rain boots are a great touch.

(clicking on the photos will show you his expressions)





p.s. - Tristen informed me "You're playing with the big boys now..." is an excerpt from the movie "The Prince of Egypt." It was a thing between Trent, Tristen & Bryson.

No comments:

Post a Comment