Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Caden's Hair Cut

Caden has been needing a hair cut for a while. I always dread it because the long, wild hair seems to suit him and the mom in me thinks shorter hair makes him look older. Naturally I just as soon he stay little. So he's in my tub enduring my best attempt to keep his cut even and hopefully it's not too obvious it's a homemade, "my-mom-did-it!" haircut. So he's wiggling, fiddling, standing on one leg, hiking one leg on the side of the tub, itching at his back...pretty much everything but sitting still.

I said, "Caden! Hold your horses! Can't you just sit still? Don't you have any horses left?"

He sighs and replies with a quiet, drawn out "No."

I smile a little smile and ask where all the horses went.

Caden's impatient, straight faced reply, "They went out in the road and got hit by a car."

2 comments:

  1. Hey Am!
    you should post a picture!
    Got your message...good for you! Not that you need to lose any weight...you're tiny as it is!
    I've kind have slacked off on the working out thing...I am not a walker or runner! But I'm gonna try and keep it up...Need to get rid of the muffin top! LOL!
    Yes Andersen and I will be camping this year. I cannot wait. We will be there Friday-Tuesday.
    He is going to have so much fun with all the kids!
    And I still plan on making a trip down there to see you guys...just need to figure out when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha caden is sooo funny

    pity

    ReplyDelete