Busy Bee

Busy Bee

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fulfilling a Special Request for The Godfather

"Put 'Em up"



"Godfather and I"



"HEY YOU MOM!"



"Childhood Is Exhausting...."



"Wash this...."



"Everytime a bell rings and angel gets his wings."



"I Wonder Where the Keys Are to That Lock?"



"I Can Open It Now? Right Now?"



Imagine a really loud yell of enthusiasm to go with this one



"Yee hah, I got blocks!"



"Love Hurts"



"This is SO Tom Sawyer!"



"I Think I Can...I Think I Can...."



"Small Wonder"




Our not-so-little anymore, taste of what it is truly like to have a child with the energy of the Tasmanian Devil, the persistence of Sylvester (the one always chasing "Tweety"), and the curiosity of what I can only imagine must be up there with other great, need-to-know minds such as Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin and Nikola Tesla. (Kirstyn's hero)

Now, what our colorful child who keeps life constantly entertaining with his exasperating ways will do with his bright mind and boundless endurance...well, only time will tell. In the meantime we enjoy his energetic antics and try not to go nuts, when, yet again today he asks the exact same question for the 87th time, convinced that if he asks enough he will eventually get the answer he needs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Amber! Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, that kid was so puggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber - what a sweet blog! I haven't had time to read all your musings, but I love what I see. Beautiful photos and poetry! You may have inspired me to create a blog! Tell Brian I said hello, and let your children know I am checking your blog too!
    Love,
    Boo

    ReplyDelete